LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
Serpent King Guitars (SKG) warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years for customers from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein (“Limited Warranty”). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original customer when this product is purchased online from www.serpentkingguitars.com or from an authorized Serpent King Guitars (SKG) Dealer mentioned on the dealer section of the www.serpentkingguitars.com web site and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Warranty works can only be executed by an authorized Serpent King Guitars (SKG) service center. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an authorized Serpent King Guitars (SKG) Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable Limited Warranty period following below mentioned warranty return procedures. To the extent feasible, defective components that qualify for coverage under this Limited Warranty may be repaired or replaced at Serpent King Guitars (SKG)’ discretion without charge. If the qualified component is not repaired, Serpent King Guitars (SKG) may, at its sole discretion, either replace with a comparable product or refund the purchase price. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Serpent King Guitars (SKG) product require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to Serpent King Guitars (SKG) from an authorized Serpent King Guitars (SKG) service center for alternative considerations.
All transportation and insurance charges and where applicable (outside of the EU) customs, duty and taxes charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Serpent King Guitars (SKG) products are the responsibility of the customer, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. This Limited Warranty does not cover initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Damage or defects due to alteration, misuse, abuse
- Accidental or intentional damage
- Damage in shipping
- Any non-factory installed electrical-electronic components
- Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick-guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number or and model number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than Serpent King Guitars (SKG) or authorized Serpent King Guitars (SKG) dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Authorized Serpent King Guitars (SKG) Service Center).
- Tonal characteristics (tone is a subjective matter and is not warranted)
The foregoing constitutes the only warranty made by Serpent King Guitars (SKG) with respect to the products and is made expressly in lieu of all other warranties express or implied. Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under country, state or provinces law are limited to the duration of this Limited Warranty. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, Serpent King Guitars (SKG) limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at Serpent King Guitars (SKG)’ option, to the repair, replacement or refund described herein. Some countries, states or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
Serpent King Guitars (SKG) assumes no liability for property damage resulting from failure of this product nor any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of same due to defects or availability of same during service.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights that vary from country, state or province. Other than as permitted by law, Serpent King Guitars (SKG) does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including any rights under consumer protection laws that cannot be lawfully changed or excluded. Further, Serpent King Guitars (SKG) does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have against the person who sold Serpent King Guitars (SKG) products to you if that person has breached their sales contract with you. For a full understanding of your rights you should consult the laws of your country, state or province.
Please retain your original invoice/sales receipt. It is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
LIMITED WARRANTY RETURN PROCEDURES
Before you return a warranty item, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Upon receipt of your warranty form our customer service department will advise the next best steps to follow.
Warranty returned goods should preferably be packed in the original packaging. If necessary, please use a protecting secondary packaging. Should you not possess the original packaging anymore, please use a suitable packaging in order to protect the goods from transport damages. Serpent King Guitars (SKG) cannot accept responsibility for any shipping damages.
The consumer is responsible for all shipping and insurance costs (both ways). In case the next service center is abroad, customer has to pay for all customs costs, duty and taxes besides shipping and insurance costs (both ways).